• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 GTX ...not mine on Craigslist Buffalo 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be the economy ...hes had it for sale and hasn't been able to move it..looks as great in person

not crazy about the stripe, but I'd drive it. looks like a good deal.

yeah the stripe .... may chase one or two potential buyers I guess ..have to be careful on personal touches

For that price you could re-paint it and still be looking good. IMHO

yeah the stripe .... may chase one or two potential buyers I guess ..have to be careful on personal touches

Did I miss the 426 Hemi under the hood and the rag top???? Seriously? $26k and an ugly paint job? Really? Look at the underneath shot of the rad support, not a very good resto and definitely not correct color combo....

is there a way on here to block morons like this dumb *** 4ever...

Sorry man, I guess you're biased because you own one, but an auto, that's been modified, poorly restored, and has a real ugly paint job, is not worth what he's asking, and is the reason why it hasn't sold, and I believe that's what was being discussed...

Have nice day :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back