• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Hemi GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

modernistsouth

Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I found a CL ad for a 1969 Hemi GTX. Crazy deal at only $1000.

00r0r_9s9GDEQj0kB_600x450.jpg

http://moseslake.craigslist.org/cto/4564777110.html

If I was you, I would already have gotten my butt over there and loaded it on a trailer.

Scam or somebody has already exchanged the dead presidents for it.

BS, everybody knows Hemis fetch big money. Call, try to see it in person. But it has scam all over it.

I figured as much, but I always hope that there is even a slight possibility it's legit, even if it is just missing a zero.

I wouldn't stake my life on it but I believe that car has been around ,just cant place where I`ve seen it ?:homework: ok any body from Washington ?:thinker:

I wouldn't stake my life on it but I believe that car has been around ,just cant place where I`ve seen it ?:homework: ok any body from Washington ?:thinker:

A Google search shows it listed in Graveyard cars.

It is just north of me, I am willing to contact just to hear the "story".

So what is the story on this $1000 HEMI? Seems to be too good to be true, even if it isn't running, that HEMI motor alone is worth thousands alone

What's the story on it? It is a car sitting over at Graveyard Carz awaiting a full restoration. As far as it being sold for $1000 bucks, I think not. Can you say "SCAM"???

that's just it ,a story .

farms come with horses or chickens not elephants haha

The PayPal scammers have been in full force lately. I've had two attempts by individuals that are sending me PayPal links. Where can someone post this to warn fellow members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back