• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 impala "how they should be found "

Cool picture
What would cause that rock to split?

I don't see the big deal really. I mean, doesn't chevy have a paint protection plan for rock chips ?

The guys that like to name their cars could call this car "Jim Nabors". Because the "Rock" got a piece of him.

Maybe a faster dispatch would be less cruel.--Cheers for recycling.

I scrapped a 69 Chrysler two door New Yorker,It had a rotted frame,I found out how bad it was rotted,when I took the transmission mount out,and damn near lost my hand when the passengers side torsion bar unwound when I took the mount out! Anyway,when I brought it to the scrapyard,it was a cube before I got out the gate! They didn't save anything that came in! Everything got cubed. A guy in front of me brought a 65 Mustang in,and they just fed it to the crusher. They make every part to save those cars!

The guys that like to name their cars could call this car "Jim Nabors". Because the "Rock" got a piece of him.

That still baffles me to this day! When I was a kid,the women were bat **** crazy over Rock,throwing their panties at him! He could have had any women he wanted!!!!

I bought a 57 Winsor 2 door from a yard.-- It was as solid as can be and I needed it to complete my 300C.
When I went to pick up the car they said--sorry-it went to the crusher.--They added that "those" cars go first because they have a lot of metal in them.
All they could do for me was give me back the money I paid for the car and --have a nice day.:rolleyes:

Now how'd they git dat dare ker under dat rock!?

Auto Transport Service
Back