• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Plymouth GTX 440 4 speed project for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsmopars

Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth GTX 440 4 speed project. The car is a total restoration and is non numbers matching car. It does still have its original 3.54 gear dana 60 rear axle, its original fender tag, all the factory stamped body numbers, and the original vin tag. I have a clear TN title in my name for the car as well. The car is Y2 yellow, pewter bucket seat interior, black vinyl top, white side pinstripe. Originally a bare bones 440 4 speed no console, no power steering, no power brakes, regular hood car. It currently has a 383-engine that was installed many years ago, that does not run. It does still have the 69 cast iron BB 11" bellhousing, Z bar, clutch fork, 4 speed crossmember and complete hurst shifter in the car. I will list the items I have collected for the car over the years that are included with the car at the asking price.
1969 E 440 HP block from another early St. Louis built GTX. Standard bore, but not currently in the car.
1969 18 spline A833 4 speed with a St. Louis built GTX vin. Installed in the car for transport.
complete core 4617S J8 dated carter carb to restore, for 440 4 speed application
1969 440 4 speed dual point distributor part number 2875772
correct 2949055 26 radiator core to restore.
pair of 68-69 Hp exhaust manifolds, on current installed engine for transport.
correct original single 4 unsilenced air cleaner
uncracked black steering wheel
2785434 fan shroud
new legendary front bucket seat covers in pewter
new black headliner
new package tray
new GTX trunk decor panel
new under hood insulation pad
New restoration positive and negative battery cables
replacement front bumper core, with brackets,
replacement panel under grille
one new RT side full quarter panel, new but not perfect as it was not stored well before I bought it.
nice used under seat pan of the floor
extra front sway bar with K frame mounts
extra grille, mount panel, and headlamp buckets
used driver condition taillamp set, and drivers side quarter extension
also have used floors that are decent removed from another car if wanted
the hood on the car is a replacement i picked up many years ago at the mopar nationals that is solid.
The car has rust issues and will need complete floors, complete trunk pan, trunk drops or extensions, dutchman panel, roof skin, full quarter panels. Other places will also need repair such as wheelhouses, passenger side outer rocker, passenger side inner A pillar door jamb, the frame rails for the most part look decent, the driver's side front is the worse under the battery area needs repair on inside and outside of the rail. the RT rear rail at the very end has a small spot that needs repaired. The torsion bar crossmember appears to be solid. As I mention it is a total restoration project from start to finish but a neat car when done that has most of the difficult parts already found. Asking 18,500 or will entertain a cash offer for the car, and the parts listed above. I have a lot of pictures I can send interested parties, please PM me here. Thank you, Matt

gtx4.jpg

gtx3.jpg

gtx2.jpg

gtx1.jpg

dropping price to $16,500 or best cash offer. I have many pictures of the car and the parts that I can send over just PM me.

another price drop, $14,000 or best cash offer in person. That is for the car and parts listed in this ad. I have additional parts, that can be purchased with the car like an airgrabber set up.

another price drop, $14,000 or best cash offer in person. That is for the car and parts listed in this ad. I have additional parts, that can be purchased with the car like an airgrabber set up.
I would like to buy the airgrabber system if your interested in selling.

One final price drop on the car and the parts listed in the original ad, $12,000 cash. Other additonal part like the airgrabber parts would be extra. Other wise I will just put it back in the corner. If interested PM me here.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back