• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth GTX - $50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big R

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a one owner, all original 1969 GTX. The odometer shows the actual miles of 28,224. The owner has all of the documentation on the vehicle including the dealer invoice. He has all the original wheels, tires and hub caps which came with the car. It is powered by 440ci/375hp, 4BBL, automatic transmission with posi and dual exhaust. Options include power steering, power brakes and tilt driverside seat 6-way LT bucket.

There are a few imperfections in the paint including some scratches and chips and there are a few small dents in the bumper. These flaws would be expected in a car of this age. This is a very desirable car. With only 14,902 of this model produced, it would be difficult to find another original, low mileage car like this in the marketplace today.

Additional pictures are available upon request. An inspection can be arranged by appointment only. If the car needs to be shipped, we will ensure the car is available for the transporter's schedule. Reasonable offers will be considered. If you have questions or want to discuss the car, contact Randy at 612-619-2252.

I am a certified car appraiser who does marketing consignments for customers who don't have time to set up ads for their vehicle or don't use the internet. I charge a flat fee up front and do not collect any consignment fees when the vehicle sells. I am not a dealer. The vehicle remains in the owner's possession and I handle inquiries until they become serious at which time the owner becomes involved in the transaction.

Note: This car is located in Hibbing MN

Attachments

• 12 (800x600).jpg
    12 (800x600).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 819
  • 13 (800x600).jpg
    13 (800x600).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 955
  • 14 (800x600).jpg
    14 (800x600).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 822
  • 20 (800x600).jpg
    20 (800x600).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 809
  • 29 (800x600).jpg
    29 (800x600).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 810
  • 32 (800x600).jpg
    32 (800x600).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 770
  • 11 (800x600).jpg
    11 (800x600).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,128
looks like a real nice car, the way its advertised it might get a better response with a stock engine compartment and a working heater though.

looks like a real nice car, the way its advertised it might get a better response with a stock engine compartment and a working heater though.

I agree with HEMI, but one owner cars are as rare as hens teeth. This bad boy looks clean. a few good fixes on the items listed would bring a much better price.

agree with comments so far.....the first thing that caught my eye was the bypassed heater core....

Hi Sweet Car!!!!! In this slugging US market .......I hope you get your price !!!!!! Open the Job market. Everything went South the past few years

car might be nice but seller is a D-bag been over posting this on MN CL for over a year now with same ad as this that just scream I am a ******** flipper & paid nothing for car but I am going to get more then its worth at Barret jackass...

better restore this thing if u want that price

Last edited:
Probably should take that chebbie rear end out and put a sure grip on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back