• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Plymouth Road Runner book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the preorders! One of the things I'm happiest with is the presentation of the dimensions for reapplying the V7_ painted stripes. I have 1,000 Road Runner fender tags in a database and many are V7_ optioned cars. But when you look at the cars it's very rare that the owner reapplied the stripes. Most I have talked to simply stated they had no idea of it's dimensions and shape. This book will give those exact dimensions as I documented two survivor cars that still wore their V7_ striping.

Also included is V6_ striping dimensions/placement as well. Again, taken from a factory original unrestored survivor car.

Just preordered from the Car Tech website, looking forward to reading through it.

Spring Fling and this next month to look forward to.

Your question was simply "A12's?". You didn't ask, "Does your book contain information on the A12's?" To surmise that I didn't know what A12 stands for is insulting.

The book contains information on the A12's, commonly referred to as 440-6 or M coded Road Runners. Though the bulk of the content is 383 based, as it should be.

So the A12 Mopar Discussions FORUMS on here should be changed to commonly called 440-6 not 440+6 or M code RR's according to you????

You have to impress people with your knowledge, to sell outside the classifieds section.

I think you missed a few question marks on the end of your sentence.

Preordered mine. You say shipping later this week. Any news if they have shipped. Keep checking Amazon.

Just got notice my order shipped so I should have it next week.

They should be shipping out today.

Amazon says Monday the 24yh for me too. Can't wait. Just got my 69 RR. This book is going to be the perfect read.

whayden2003, Does your RR still have the fender tag on it? I would like to add it to my database if it does.

For a small fee of course......

Lol. Any help with some of the codes would be greatful.
H2C is the interior code I believe. Says blue and white interior. What was blue what was white??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back