• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have boughten a new project car so I am putting this one up for sale to see if I can't free up some space and $. Of 1880 RR convertibles made in 1969, this is one of the 1111 automatics. Console, bucket seats, power steering, manual brakes, fender tag, no build sheet. Odometer shows 80,850 miles. I can not verify this to be original, but wouldn't be surprised if it was. Motor and tranny match each other, but not the car. They are date code correct 1969 HP. Car build date is 6/27/69 - engine date 4/29/69. All original body panels except center portion of trunk, which was just replaced. I kept the piece that was removed. Car was painted in the 1980's, correct T7. Extremely solid body and frame. No rust. Factory undercoated. Very dependable. Everything works except the radio. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere. Car was converted to electronic ignition. Newer tires, wheels, solid state voltage limiter, fuel pump, oil pump, throttle cable, turn signal switch, gas tank, sending unit, front brakes, belts, hoses, tie rod end, steering links, rechromed dash bezel. $45,000.

Attachments

• P3160007.jpg
    P3160007.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 3,921
  • P5160034.jpg
    P5160034.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,193
  • P5160019.jpg
    P5160019.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 2,239
  • P3140076.jpg
    P3140076.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2,119
Bump to the top. This is a very solid car. New price $39,500.

WOW! that looks like a nice RR drop top! where you from
Kevin
Coon Valley WI.

beautiful car nice color combo , can`t believe it hasn`t sold yet :headbang:

WOW! that looks like a nice RR drop top! where you from
Kevin
Coon Valley WI.

About 100 miles north of you. I was in your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago to pick up some parts from Mega. It was the first time I was there. Nice store - they are talking about adding on to the building already. Have you seen the A12 Bee they have? Awesome car.

Yes, I sneek down there quite often. they are at the bottom of the hill from me! 4 miles. they are doing well. the old building was not very well suited for there needs anyway. The new one will be nice. Good luck with that nice RR.

:icon_scratch:can't believe this has not sold yet , maybe with some warm weather coming and a nice sunny day put the top down and post some photos of it then maybe that will help ,:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Decided to try listing the car on e-bay as I haven't gotten any trade offers for cash, which is what I could use for the good ole Charger resurrection sitting in my garage. Had several offers to trade for things I don't want though. First time putting a vehicle on e-bay for me and am hoping all goes smoothly. Nice solid car if anybody knows of somebody looking for a convert.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261224820670?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Finally got the car SOLD. It was bought by a dealer in Iowa. Money was deposited this morning, so the funds are ready to finish the Charger resurrection.
I'm starting to think I may have a problem with an addiction to these cars though. Ever since the sale went through, I've been thinking about that solid yellow 69 Coronet that Rusty is selling and what a nice A12 clone it would make!!

Congrats on sale .. it's definitely a very nice car and I hope you got your price

glad to here you sold the RR. hope it finds a good home that looked like a very nice RR. I saw the 69 coronet and thought the same thing. solid cars are few and far between!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back