• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Plymouth RR **Not mine - Friend's car

burrpenick

Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
This is a friends car in Port St Lucie Fl. Ebay link, he built it himself, so he knows everything about the car. It regularily driving on the road. Price is going to be around $50K: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Plymouth-Road-Runner/303710707915?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160811114145&meid=5524cdc3e68e463499aa0d671353bec6&pid=100667&rk=1&rkt=8&mehot=none&sd=303710707915&itm=303710707915&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2334524&_trksid=p2334524.c100667.m2042

Here is the description:
Plymouth Road Runner. Reimagined with a modern drive line, newer challenger seats front and rear,Vintage air A/C, electric windows, 70s style Classic dash, Has been driven to car shows up and down the east coast of Florida and the paint reflects that, paint is about 5 years old, passenger door bottom has a few bubbles at the bottom,car looks great though, has a 2012- 6.4 hemi with matching 6 speed manual transmission, tremec tr 6060, with hydraulic clutch and a aluminum driveshaft by the driveshaft shop, 8 3/4 rear with 355 posi, recently rebuilt with new gears and warranty, posi is tight, 4 wheel power disc brakes, slotted and drilled rotors, TTI headers, x pipe, 3" exhaust with large quiet mufflers, Tanks inc, EFI fuel tank with baffles, Front and rear sway bars, graphite bushings, tubular upper control arms, gusseted lower control arms, Mini tubbed rear wheel wells, frames tied,Pioneer head unit w/USB ,6x9 Infinity speakers, drivers seat is power,horn is not connected, fuse box is upgraded to atc fuses, tires are new, 17x8 front and 17x11 rear torque thrusts, headliner is new, engine is 470 Hp 470 Torque and it gets 23 MPG and will run a 12.50 1/4 mile with these hard low profile tires. I will not give out the reserve but its reasonable, Call if you have questions or want more pictures Richard at or text , Don t bid if you do not have the money, and get permission before you bid, this is a binding contract, 500.00 due at end of bidding, non refundable.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moved this to General Discussion to allow commentary.

Also note that if the seller was to join here, no telephone contact details are allowed.

Cannot have the cake sliced both ways here...we have rules.

I have moved this to General Discussion to allow commentary.

Also note that if the seller was to join here, no telephone contact details are allowed.

Cannot have the cake sliced both ways here...we have rules.

OK, I posted this for an old friend. Reviewed the rules but evidently I missed something (price, location?). He is a very capable guy- does it all except body and paint work. I've been a member of A BODIES only for many years. I do know he drives the car on a regular basis, and not just around the block. Hes had it to Don Garlits Mopar show in Gainesville many times. I never thought he would sell this one, but he needs to sell the RR in order to start building a new home.

OK, I posted this for an old friend. Reviewed the rules but evidently I missed something (price, location?). He is a very capable guy- does it all except body and paint work. I've been a member of A BODIES only for many years. I do know he drives the car on a regular basis, and not just around the block. Hes had it to Don Garlits Mopar show in Gainesville many times. I never thought he would sell this one, but he needs to sell the RR in order to start building a new home.
Telephone numbers are ONLY allowed for Gold Members here.

Since there is an ebay link in the advertised post #1, complete with telephone number, we cannot edit that out - therefore it becomes General Discussion.

If the owner wishes to advertise here, he should/could join up, and upload an advertisement here as per the site rules. Using this place as a free advertising avenue is reserved for members only. All others will be the subject of discussion, and then the rules apply.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but we get so many people just using the site for personal gain and no contribution, that it only seems fair to the regulars here that rules are adhered to. It's bad enough weeding out the flippers that jump on here at times.

:)

Telephone numbers are ONLY allowed for Gold Members here.

Since there is an ebay link in the advertised post #1, complete with telephone number, we cannot edit that out - therefore it becomes General Discussion.

If the owner wishes to advertise here, he should/could join up, and upload an advertisement here as per the site rules. Using this place as a free advertising avenue is reserved for members only. All others will be the subject of discussion, and then the rules apply.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but we get so many people just using the site for personal gain and no contribution, that it only seems fair to the regulars here that rules are adhered to. It's bad enough weeding out the flippers that jump on here at times.

:)
no, I understand completely. As I mentioned, been a member on the Abodyonly list for many years, didnt realize the phone was in the ad. Sorry, he has hit reserve, so not too concerned. George Penick

no, I understand completely. As I mentioned, been a member on the Abodyonly list for many years, didnt realize the phone was in the ad. Sorry, he has hit reserve, so not too concerned. George Penick
OK, I decided to put it back- took the phone stuff off, hoping its right now. George

Auto Transport Service
Back