• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth satellite roadrunner clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubs chops

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well Guys, I hate to do this. I really dont want to sell it but I got a really good deal on an Ebody and I cant keep both.

this is a 1969 satellite roadrunner clone. It has a 383 in it running about 9.3-1 compression with a fresh set of edelbrock aluminum RPM heads ported by a speedshop in vegas. (I can get the name if its a must) it is running a mopar purple .474 cam. Hooker long tube headers with no other exhaust at the moment.

It has a freshly rebuilt 727 floor shift with a revers full manual valve body from A&A transmission with low apply. torker 383 single plane intake holley 750cfm carb, carte 7psi mechanical fuel pump, 10 gallon fiel cell in the trunk with the battery and shutoff. I have not gotten to take it back to the track yet but I will as soon as they have a test and tune day to she what she runs now.

the bad
the body does have some surface bubbles on the rear quarters and the doors.(Minimal) the worst rust is under the original vinyl top and behind the rear window. I think they are both salvageable without any new metal. the floors need a few patches. the carpet is bad. kicker panels are disintegrating. body has a few bumps and scratches. the vinyl top is pretty much toast. I am going to be working on replacing the carpet and kick panels if time allows but the price will need to go up to accommodate the new parts.

the good,
It is a running driving B Body that needs very little sheet metal work. Runs and sounds like a dragon on meth! nice centerline wheels, A12 hood, B&M ProMatic 2 with the nuetral safty switch hooked up even! $4,000 worth of recent receipts for motor and transmission. Has the roadrunner Horn (Not working), seats are nice, power steering, is just freaking AWESOME!

I am asking 15,000 obo. In all honesty I turned down 12k yesterday so please no crazy low offers. I can put the 906 heads back on with fresh head gaskets and ill knock $1,000 off the price. I am located near Tulsa OK

Nice car, timing is off for me otherwise I'd be interested.

Good luck with sale.

Edit: would you consider selling with no motor/trans?

Nice car, timing is off for me otherwise I'd be interested.

Good luck with sale.

Edit: would you consider selling with no motor/trans?
Yes I would. send me a message and well see if we can work something out.

14K cash thats the bottom dollar guys, I may just sell the E body and keep this. I do Love it!

What kind of Ebody? Very nice rumrunner by the way.
a 74 challenger

New development. I will sell the car as a roller without the trans or motor for 10,000 or 13,000 complete. I found out today one of the lifters is losing prime. Not sure how the cam lobe looks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back