• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner 383 4 speed orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmopar

Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Road Runner 383 4 speed with original fender tag

rm23 hardtop. Fresh hemi orange paint with black hood stripes. Manual steering and brakes. Bucket seat car. Black interior, no vinyl top. The car just had undergone a full body and paint job that looks spectacular. The car is 95 percent finished. What needs to be done is. hang new bumpers, install grille and bezels, and reinstall freshly polished windshield stainless trim that is currently 3 weeks out. Bumpers are on their way from AMD. New door handles, windshield gaskets, already installed etc. Have a nice interior set to go with car also that will need to be recovered. f70-15 redlines on black steel wheels for the a12 look. Car runs and drives. My loss is your gain. I have over $13K in body and paint alone, plus another $3500 in new parts on the car. Over $25K in car. If I finish the car, I will be asking $23K. I am not in a desperate need, just seeing if there is someone out there that would not mind doing a little work to save a few thousand bucks.

Asking $18500 or best.

email with questions

Car is in next stage of restoration, paintwork being completed. Bought a newer interior, bumpers, stainless, door handles, mirror etc. Car will be priced at $22900 or best when completed. Pics to come when back home from paint

I will do! Painter painted the steel wheels orange today to go for that stock mean look. Mounted on redline tires, this car is looking tough! I should have updated pics late this week.

Just picked up the car today, all paint work complete, now taking to get the clutch installed at my buddy's shop. Should be done in about 3 weeks hopefully.

Attachments

• 0108021325.jpg
    0108021325.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,229
AWESOME!!! Thanks for the picture. Now where is that towel?

wow! very nice!!! wish i had more room in the garage!!!

The car does have its original fender tag. It was originally a Y2 yellow car, with console. I do not have the console, but it does still have bucket seats. Car was painted prior to my purchase, I would have left it Y2 yellow.

While replacing the entire clutch assembly yesterday, I got to degrease and clean the trans. Low and behold it is matching numbers! Bonus for the next owner!

Brought the car back from my buddys shop. New U joints, new pinion seal, new clutch. Trans checked out and reinstalled with new bearings. Got the car to run really nice. Got to spend some time on it today with the 42 F temps. Need to get the stainless back from polish, and bumper bolts for the front, and she will be ready to go soon!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,954
  • 0116021454.jpg
    0116021454.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,849
Finished installing all of the polished stainless. Had to invest more money in the car so the final asking price will be $23900. The car will be done in two weeks. Trans rebuilt now, new clutch, new pinion seal, new header gaskets, newer MSD wires, new Road Runner horn, new door panels, new bumpers, mirror, antenna, door handles. ETC.

had a friend with a bird that looked just like that in the late 70's. beautiful ride he wrapped it around a telephone pole and flipped it.. only the deck lid survived.

Got all of the trim on the car, just need one bird and emblem set for passenger door. Pulled seats out for recovering. Should be done by next weekend!

Attachments

• v2rr.jpg
    v2rr.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,271
  • v2rr2.jpg
    v2rr2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,265
:thumbsup::thumbsup: wishing I had the funds to fix mine :) got any extra green laying around?

I take it that's the 70 R.R. in the back ground? Any pictures??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back