• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Road Runner Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMopar

Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my 1969 Road Runner convertible. Probably one of the best in the country. Has won gold twice, but it's no trailer queen. This is a car you can drive as much as you want. All numbers matching, full ground up resto 10 years ago. Garage kept, driven during the winter dry season almost daily, once a week during the summer rainy season. It's what I call a show driver. Very early build (October '68) Great color combo and has some rare options like the AM/FM thumbwheel radio. Keep it as is and enjoy it for another 10 years, or easily make it a 100 point trailer queen if that's your thing. Extensive documentation of the high quality restoration available. $45,000 firm.

DSC00043.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

GoodCompanycopy.jpg

Thanks! I've owned it for 10 years but I want to get something I can modify and play with a little more. It's fun having a 100% correct car, but I'm itching to get a nice unmolested 60's New Yorker and update it or a striaght six Dart and throw in a Gen 3 hemi...stuff like that.

Very nice and priced right too, out here in Cal they are going for 69k

+1

Please post the fender tag.

Sorry! Got a little slammed this weekend...took the pictures today and will post! Console...Auto, buckets (deluxe interior with woodgrain wheel)

More coming..

This was restored in Mt. Holly, NJ - right? It was a beautiful car the last time I saw it about ten years ago.

This was restored in Mt. Holly, NJ - right? It was a beautiful car the last time I saw it about ten years ago.

I don't think so.. it was done in Massilon, Ohio as far as I know. But anything is possible... I'll scan a couple of the restoration pics and put them up..maybe you will recognize the place.

Belly...clean and shiny, when I get under there with a rag before a show it gleams! Waaaaay to hot to do that today...

belly.gif
[/URL]

Fender tag:

tag.gif

Very nice and priced right too, out here in Cal they are going for 69k

HA! Maybe I should sell it out there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back