• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolling_Thunder

Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 1969 Road Runner project. It is a original 1969 Road Runner (RM21) that was black over a white gut - 383 4-speed car. I put new floor pans and trunk pans in it a while back and it has been sitting since. It got a new driver's side inner fender as well. The body needs some work but the car is 90% complete. It currently has a core 440 engine with a core 18 spline 4-speed trans = The interior has front and rear seats, arm rests, bases, dash, instrument cluster, heater box, etc - needs to be redone though. The car comes with all the factory wiring harnesses, 3-speed wipers, all lenses, grille, RR hood, correct 1969 road runner hood vents, all glass and trim... Car has an 8 3/4 under it with 3.23 gears and all the correct 11" HD brakes.

I am asking $4500 but need it gone.... I am shipping out to FLETC soon and just won't ever get around to this project.

Car is located in Torrance, CA

Black over white, Nice! Fender tag or build sheet with it? Too bad it's all the way in Cali... or maybe thats a good thing! Pics?

Cool color combo. Sounds pretty interesting - post some pictures if you can.

Could I get some pics. I live up in the high desert near victorville, thanks Harry

Pics first dammit! lol. Theres no way I would go get it but if my buddy who hauls cars for a living happened to be out that way and needed something to fill an empty spot on his trailer....

Pics -

Car does have some rust issues - a couple patches but nothing too major - typical B-body rust spots - the important thing is the frame, floors are solid.

100_0440.jpg

100_0429.jpg

Photo118.jpg

Photo114.jpg

Photo115.jpg

Can't do it, I'm maxed out! but once again someone is going to get a nice deal here!

Yeah - Trying to make it a reasonable price to get it gone. I have my Satellite project I need to get rocking and rolling on before I ship out - Being unemployed for almost 6 months at this point means I can't keep all three of my projects.

If anyone knew a way to get this transported to St. Louis (where i would be willing to drive) or closer to Ohio at a resonable price I would be interested. I know thats a long shot, but if anyone is transporting cars from that area to the mid-west. Let me know.

Call this guy, his name is Tony 586-206-3286 and tell him Matt gave you his #. If he can do it his price will be the fairest you'll find.

Photos requested by interested parties

Attachments

• Photo125.jpg
    Photo125.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,063
  • Photo126.jpg
    Photo126.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Photo127.jpg
    Photo127.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,078
  • Photo130.jpg
    Photo130.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,164
nope - previous owner lost the fender tag - no build sheet found. Then again I'm not trying to pass it off as anything it's not...

Just need it gone.

to bad you couldnt get closer to missouri would be very interested in it and b willing to pick it up say in arkansas or mississippi but cal just a little to far to drive to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back