• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 road runner/satellite parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx5672

Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,I'm parting a complete 1969 satellite sport 4 door with factory bucket seats,buddy seat,383 2 bbl,sure grip rear.etc.nice dash,seats.let me know if anyone needs parts.thanks.

GTX, is the horn pad black? Is it the three spoke type horn pad with the circular emblem in the middle?

Yes,there is a picture in the other thread I posted,its black three spoke with partial horn ring and tri
point emblem.

Pics of horn pad.

IMG_3072.JPG IMG_3073.JPG IMG_3074.JPG IMG_3075.JPG IMG_3076.JPG IMG_3077.JPG

how much for the horn pad and what about the steering wheel and radio bezel and on the inside of the back widow there is a trim part that goes around the window it will pull off .

how much for the horn pad and what about the steering wheel and radio bezel and on the inside of the back widow there is a trim part that goes around the window it will pull off .
Steering wheel has a few cracks on back of spokes but looks ok from front,radio Bezel sold,I will check the back window trim.75.00 shipped for horn pad.

Yo, bluebee why you trying to steal my parts :) I'll take the horn pad if you didn't already sell it to bluebee.

I cant keep track,who asked about the horn pad first?

I have that back window windlace,it's nice.

How the heck does one delete messages?
Click on your "inbox" upper right by your name. Every message has "delete" to the right of the title. click on that and click on "leave conversation"

Sent a PM. Do you have wiper arms of the 15b variety?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back