• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Krienke

Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Road Runner for sale. It is hard to say a lot about it. It has been part of the family for over 38 years. It was our Dads car he pasted away over a year 1/2 ago. I was going to take it home and keep it in the family but something bad happen while i was driving it home. Not shore what really happen but I think one of the rear hubs got stuck and it locked up and started on fire on the rear passenger side. I wasn't able to stop the fire. So with the bad thing that happen I will tell you a lite bit about the car.
Most of the damage is to the internal of the car is gone, windows are goon.
What is still good every thing under the hood. The hood was a air grabbers. The engine was a 383 magnum balance and bored 30 over. It was a 4 speed Hemi with a pistil grip but that got melitid in the car. I didn't see any heat damage under the hood. The car was in good shape. It was always primer gray for the last 38 years.
So I would say I'm asking $12,000 or best offer. If you needed it delivered I might know someone that would do it for the right price. I live in Winnebago MN which is on highway 169. I'm 19 miles to the Iowa border. I only have pitches on my phone I don't know how to down lead them to the computer. I don't know if I can post my phone number so send me a message if you want more info.
Thanks
Dave

ok I might have figured out what I will need to do to post pitchers.

PXL_20220607_221719634.jpg

Take a picture of the data tag, it'll be on the driver's inner fender, held on by 2 screws. It tells everything the car came with. Is it still sitting on the side of the road and do you have a clean title?

Looks like you got it working. Thanks @kiwigtx for the help.

Last edited:
Do you want the vin# ? Yes I have the title. The care was given to my sister I was just added to the title yesterday as a co owner with her.

Do you want the vin# ? Yes I have the title. The care was given to my sister I was just added to the title yesterday as a co owner with her.
No, there is a small plate, it'll look similar to the pic I've attached here. It has all the info on what the car was factory equipped with.
20210624_221003.jpg

I'm changing the asking price to $10,000 or best offer. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks.

What is all the silver tape on the firewall for?

I don't know. It wasn't from the fire it was there before that. I couldn't see anything under the hood that had any damage from the fire.

Looks like maybe an A/C firewall? Blower motor missing? The car is coded for fender turn signals, but none in pics?

Send me a pm you inbox is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back