• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Roadrunner Air Grabber set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

You may recognize this post from this past April. Thought I had a local buyer but I'd rather not say more. I live in Ocala, Florida and am looking to sell the Air Grabber set up to someone that needs it. I'm pricing everything at $750.00 + plus shipping. I know I could probably get more but I would rather help out a fellow Mopar owner trying to improve on what they have. Let me know what you think. I will be checking this post daily and if you are interested, I will share my email address with you and we can move forward with finding these items a new home. Thank you all.

View attachment 1358276

View attachment 1358277

View attachment 1358278

View attachment 1358279

View attachment 1358280

View attachment 1358281

View attachment 1358282
Do uou still have this? Did it sell ? Is it reproduction?

I haven't heard anything from the guy and I was the first one to respond to the first time he posted it

Might as well change the title to 1969 Attention Grabber as that is all this is…

He hasn't even been on since Oct 17 th or something

Is Ocala in one of the areas hit by Hurricane Ian?
No not Ian.
They did just get hit by Nichole but it was nothing like Ian.
We did get 50 plus winds up here in Tallahassee when Nichole came through but that is like a down burst thunderstorm for us.

What about the first time he posted it for sale and never answered then what was the reason for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back