• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Roadrunner project Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

f8-4life

Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner. 383 4 speed (og auto car) from south carolina. Non running project. Clean title. Real RM23 RR.
I bought this and now have my eye on another car I want.
Engine/trans condition unknown. Missing carb, original radiator.
RH fender dog leg, lower 1/4's, floor pans, trunk pan, and roof (vynle top car) have rust issues.
Torsion bar crossmember is nice/solid, rockers are nice, frame rails are nice with the only small issue being were the dr. side rear rail mounts to the bumper at the very back has a few smallish holes but not too bad. Rest of the rails are solid. Existing roof is repairable if you just want to make it a driver. Pitted but minimal holes. C pillers are the worst part. Original Y4 spanish gold car with V21 hood treatment. Would be a great car restored or would make a fun driver being a 4 speed. Have original fender tag. Worth the resto effort as it's not a satellite or belvedere. American racing daisy wheels. Missing some emblems, bumpers have some pitting.

Located in columbus ohio.

25 min from the mopar nats.

Ask any questions. $15k

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

Last edited:
Need to sell. $11,500 seats go with it.

ah...that's his signature pic........

10k now. Probably one of the cheaper RR's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back