• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Roadrunner Very Highly Optioned Running Complete Lower Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a very interesting project for someone that can do frame repair. It's a matching number 383 hp four speed. The 383 runs and sounds very strong. The car has about 80 thousand miles and is a GTX wannabe with very long list of nice options:
disc brakes
tinted windows (with no air, glass is amazingly clean and unscratched)
rear speaker
three speed wiper
remote mirror
vinyl top
Bucket seats and console
The interior is like a time capsule that is clean as they come
The trim on the car is in amazing shape
the doors are some of the most solid I have ever seen and fully functional
the car has the original everything, trim rings, jack and most of it is super clean.
if i had the time and know how i would fix the frame and the quarters and keep this as a patina car.
car must have been parked in a barn
trying very hard to find this car a path to getting on the road again but can't give it away..
i have plenty of underneath shots if you send email.
not hiding in any way that the car needs sheet metal and frame repair but for what is there and the shape it is in, this car is special
price is 16,900 and considering what is here and the shape the parts are in, that price is firm
if you had a 69 shell in great shape this would be ultra amazing to build that shell.

IMG_8990.JPG IMG_8972.JPG IMG_8976.JPG IMG_8979.JPG IMG_8991.JPG IMG_8995.JPG IMG_8997.JPG IMG_9003.JPG View attachment 1183833 IMG_9009.JPG

Last edited:
You have the fender tag and build sheet

Fourth picture from the left top row. Fender tag is present.

IMG_8975.JPG
383, 4 speed? Wow.
yes the fender tag is present. we are told that the plant that produced the car was famous for not putting out proper fender tags...leaving off options...so the fender tag is scant...we have not found a build sheet yet.
if you saw the car you would be certain that the options are as described.

View attachment 1184403

yes, the car is still available, thanks for the interest. the price is very firm. if it does not sell for the asking price we will put it away and look for a rust free 69 plymouth b-body shell.
car is like a time capsule. so clean at 80,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back