• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Roadrunner

GRAY WILSON

Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation on purchasing a headliner and sail boards? I have found them for sale at YearOne and Classic Industries. Gray

I would avoid Year One since in my recent experience they don’t maintain much inventory. Classic would be a better bet but with an interior soft trim item you may have a long wait in either case. Might be best to call around and see if anyone has what you need in current stock. Orders from Legendary Interiors are 6 months and longer in general.

I would avoid Year One since in my recent experience they don’t maintain much inventory. Classic would be a better bet but with an interior soft trim item you may have a long wait in either case. Might be best to call around and see if anyone has what you need in current stock. Orders from Legendary Interiors are 6 months and longer in general.
Thanks for the info.

Does anyone have a recommendation on purchasing a headliner and sail boards? I have found them for sale at YearOne and Classic Industries. Gray
I have legendary headliner, sail panels and insulation never used headliner and sail panels are black

I have legendary headliner, sail panels and insulation never used headliner and sail panels are black
I just had someone repair my original and am going to try that. Mine are tan. Thanks for the reply and I will empty my other in box. Gray

Auto Transport Service
Back