• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Six Pack Hood / Super Bee / Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownbaby

Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a Mopar Hood $950 (price is firm)

Manufacture: Purchased from Year One
Fitment: 1968 and 1969 Super Bee or Coronet
Material: Fiberglass
Finish: Matte Black

Six Pack hoods have become scarce lately. I have heard that several manufactures are not going to make them anymore. Not to mention the COVID supply issues. IMO Year One carried the nicest Repo.

I purchased this hood from Year One and used it on a Super Bee for about a year. Unfortunately, I had to sell the car and the new owner wanted the N96 original hood. So, this is left over.

I have approximately $1400 into the hood; with shipping, pins, brackets and "Six Pack" stickers.

It is in good shape, showing normal wear and tear for a used hood. (Flaws can be seen in pictures). Most of you Mopar fans out there know these hoods come with imperfections; even when new.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!! Item is located about 45 minutes east of Sacramento California.

DSCN3916.JPG DSCN3917.JPG DSCN3918.JPG DSCN3920.JPG DSCN3921.JPG DSCN3923.JPG DSCN3927.JPG DSCN3937.JPG DSCN3938.JPG DSCN3939.JPG

Last edited:
Do you have a pic or two of the bottom side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back