• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Sport Satellite running project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopared1969

Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car needs total restoration ,however yard drives...318 automatic.,Floor console ..missing only the radio and a couple of pcs of trim around the dash area...needs at minimum lower quarters..trunk needs repair..and drivers frame rail is an old repair due to acid ?...doors good rockers good,hood good ,trunk lid good,front and back glass good, grill excellent..front fenders good...Restore or ?? Thanks ( new member to running ads here ,so not sure about pm responding ).. Thanks Challenged.......Price is $ my pictures fine pix 431.jpgmy pictures fine pix 443.jpgmy pictures fine pix 435.jpg6000.00....

With that front distributor, you're likely looking at a 383. Bottom of last picture says $6,000.

Thanks,,new member, If you say big block I`ll change ad...price is as listed 6000. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks,car has battery disconnected...parked and covered ( for sale 6000. Thanks )

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks,another member said its a 383 I`ll change ad....price is as listed 6000.00

Last edited:
It will help your for sale effort if you post some full or 3/4 pictures of the actual car, and since it's a BB sport sat a fender tag wouldn't hurt

I have tried to download more pictures and cannot get them to download..This format is New to me..Sorry....Trying to figure it out..someone wish to call and advise ? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since you got 3 to upload you obviously know how to do it. Your other photos maybe too large so you might need to re-size them to a smaller size or instead of uploading the pictures directly to the website you may want to post them at a file hosting website and post the URL instead of uploading the pictures directly. I'll call later this morning to see if you need any help.

my pictures fine pix 444.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

my pictures fine pix 433.jpgmy pictures fine pix 434.jpgmy pictures fine pix 441.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ,for your help !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

my pictures fine pix 446.jpg Please note- quarter on pass. side shown is the worst side

You are very welcome Sam. Good luck with the sale and the new convert :)

my pictures fine pix 458.jpgmy pictures fine pix 459.jpg PLEASE note----price will be $5500.00 Firm --getting ready to have quarters installed on another project....Thanks

PRICE DROP , conv. is in the shop now .....Selling the 69 sport for $4500 FIRM

Hello: Can you PM me where in VA you are ? I want to see how far we are apart as to come get this if I pull the trigger !?!?
Thanks
Tj

I had one of those 383 factory holley 6 way man tilt seat only trouble was it landed on its roof but was a nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back