• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Superbee grill and headlight bezel assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just removed from my Bee. I spent dozens of hours restoring this approximately 5 years ago, but lucked into an NOS assembly to replace it with 2 months ago. Now that I have swapped it out I wonder why I even bothered, as I think I hit the restoration spot on for Argent and metal finish.

Grill restoration is an exact duplicate of the NOS I just put in, the headlight bezels show very well and the paint was masked and done the best I could at the time. Black just slightly glossier than the NOS I put in, but as shown with them sitting over top of each you can't really see a difference.

Part #'s
2898 152 Passenger bezel
2898 153 Driver bezel
2998 872 Grill

$1250 US + shipping and it does come with the new reproduction Bee installed to the grill. You can't pay someone to restore yours for that and you certainly won't touch the NOS one I just bought for those dollars.

You will need to have or buy a hardware kit of clip nuts, screws and washered bolts to install, as I swapped those over to the NOS when installing on my car.

NOS bezels top, the bezels for sale on bottom...
beenosgrill 069.jpg

beenosgrill 037.jpg
beenosgrill 044.jpg
beenosgrill 046.jpg
beenosgrill 047.jpg

Grill on the left is the sale item, right is the NOS.
beenosgrill 079.jpg

Bottom is the sale item.
beenosgrill 090.jpg
beenosgrill 116.jpg
beenosgrill 117.jpg
beenosgrill 118.jpg

Last edited:
Current pending on a shipping quote .... just in case anyone was sitting on the fence, as I don't want you disappointed when you say "I'll take that" !

Last edited:
Still available, member bailed due to the $95 shipping quote. That was to Texas... so should cover anywhere in the lower 48.

At least it's now all wrapped, boxed and ready to go!

Paypal's "Netship" program is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Generally at least one option that is discounted at least 65%. Last one I did was to Australia, 2 days. Regular $475+ and I shipped for 50 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back