• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 426 Hemi Manual Carburetors

Status
Not open for further replies.

938-DAN

Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale:

One pair of carburetors for 1970 426 Hemi with manual transmission. Front is 4742S dated C0, rear is 4745S dated C0. These carburetors are in extremely nice original condition; they have not been restored. No damage, no repairs, no modifications. Both appear to have never been bolted down and seem to be in near new condition with little or no use. Very nice, matched set of hemi carburetors with correct hemi choke assembly and original tags.

Price is $5,000.00; shipping included within the continental US. Partial trades for 1968 - 1971 Hemi carburetors considered. Located in southern New Jersey zip code 08077. Please message me with questions or to see additional pictures.

Thank you.

IMG_2360.JPEG IMG_2362.JPEG IMG_2365.JPEG IMG_2366.JPEG

looking for 70 auto carbs k, or L 9 date

Hello;

Thank you for checking out my post and for the inquiry.

I think I may have a set of 4742, 4746 with H9 dates. I know I had this set but I sold a few carburetors at the shows over the summer and I just can not remember for sure if I sold these. Just give me a couple of days to look if I still have these.

If these will work for you I can get you some pictures. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back