• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 b body seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOCK and LOAD

Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
for b body Road runner,gtx,charger, satilite, superbee,corenet $$$475.00

Attachments

• DSCF4560.jpg
    DSCF4560.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 634
can you send me some pics of sides, bottom and back. Tracks?
Right now I'm butt deep in the top half of my interior. Next will either be AC or seats, console & carpet
Oh yes what did they come out ofand do you have any use for some A body seats?

Thank You

Whats the differance between charger and roadrunner?Just the foam and the covering?

according to my interchange book the following all interchange 70-72 Barracuda,Challenger, Charger. Dart, Duster, Satellite and Valiant & 2 door only Coronet Hi back bucket.
The 73/74 are different And are Charger, Satellite Only.
I have seen a few folks who advertise other wise buy I just don't buy that info and I'd hate to spend a bunch of bucks for the wrong parts that won't work right That I can't send back even though the application is represented by the seller is wrong.

I Do Trust The "Chrysler Muscle Car Parts Interchange Manual 1968-1974"

These seats are what they are advertised to be.

If anyone who wants to make sure the parts will be right I highly recommend getting a copy of the book . It runs somewhere around 20-25 dollars and the ISBN# number is 0-7603-0420-3 with that number you can have it ordered through any bookstore and It can be easily found on the web.

Yes,,the Charger seats in 70 are known as tombstone buckets. But they are the same bucket for 70 the seat tracks differ from plymouth and dodge on some cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back