• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 charger drivers side fender

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
1970 charger drivers side front fender. Im looking to see whats out there ,what do you have and price. thanks Dave

1970 charger drivers side front fender. Im looking to see whats out there ,what do you have and price. thanks Dave
Check your inbox.

AAR FG 1.png

AAR FG 2.png

Priced as a set? Can this be true? $1030 for TWO fenders?

Holy crap...I'd step up and give these a try for that price!
I do see "NOT AVAILABLE" at the bottom though.

Have one in NS canada, but most hard to ship. but id take 1k for it.
Years ago I had a glass hood for my Belvedere shipped.....it made it ok but the quality of the hood wasn't quite what I wanted.

I have one stored somewhere. Seems like it was decent. I'll try to check this weekend but honestly don't know what they're worth now. Only bout a 2hr drive though.
Cross-posting your pictures from the other WTB thread.

Post in thread 'Help a brother out' WTB - Help a brother out

All depends on the project and degree of restoration. I have purchased repro sheet metal. Close but not the same. They are great when there’s no access to used parts and you don’t have tools/skills to repair. The reproduction fenders and sheet are not the same gauge and fit. You can work them to fit but they are typically not bolt on and go.

Personally I prefer patching original sheet for original fender fit if you have a good base to start with.

To each their own. Different buyer different budget. The junk I see on eBay is over $1,500 a charger fender. They look like a truck ran over them. But the cars are selling at crazy prices…..

Funny thing I not getting ALERTS for my thread.

Funny thing I not getting ALERTS for my thread.
?? You mean email alerts on it? Do you have the watch button checked and 'receive email notifications' checked too?

?? You mean email alerts on it? Do you have the watch button checked and 'receive email notifications' checked too?
no the Bell icon,and I had a tread deleted and no alert.

Auto Transport Service
Back