• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Charger On CL - Not Mine

1662334351536.png
nice 69,500:thumbsup:

Nice car,but 70k for a 318 car! I almost sold my V code R/T for 35k,in 2020,but covid killed the deal! So glad I still have it everyday!

Nice car,but 70k for a 318 car! I almost sold my V code R/T for 35k,in 2020,but covid killed the deal! So glad I still have it everyday!
I needed money back in 2012. I had a guy offer $11,000 cash for my E87 D21. I said $13,000 it’s yours. He walked. I’m not mad at him. :D

I needed money back in 2012. I had a guy offer $11,000 cash for my E87 D21. I said $13,000 it’s yours. He walked. I’m not mad at him. :D
No doubt,I ended up selling the Daytona stock car instead. It was a cool car,but not something I could really drive on the street.

I always hate hearing that “our (insert family’s name) beloved car, we have to sell because we don’t care about it, money is more important.”

But the car is done perfect, the color and vinyl combo, wheel choice. Just drop a big block and have fun

I always hate hearing that “our (insert family’s name) beloved car, we have to sell because we don’t care about it, money is more important.”

But the car is done perfect, the color and vinyl combo, wheel choice. Just drop a big block and have fun
Well... that. And a trans, a rear, a bigger radiator. You might not have a lot of cash left after dropping $70k.

It's another 10k to 15k to do a fresh drive train! I'm just not seeing paying R/T money for a 318 car,even though it's in nice shape.

It's another 10k to 15k to do a fresh drive train! I'm just not seeing paying R/T money for a 318 car,even though it's in nice shape.
$45k might make sense if you didn’t want to do any bodywork. It wouldn’t be my first choice for a color but I think Mark from GYC just bought a similar ‘70, same color because his first Charger was burnt orange. Mine has rust that color. :D

Gotta' agree with most sentiments, a nice car
but, not a $70k 318 car

just not the/that value there

$45k might make sense if you didn’t want to do any bodywork. It wouldn’t be my first choice for a color but I think Mark from GYC just bought a similar ‘70, same color because his first Charger was burnt orange. Mine has rust that color. :D
If I were going to paint a burnt orange car today,I would go with the 2005 go mango color more orange,less brown.

love the tail light trim,1 year only :BangHead:

Tough to come up with a value...but they did
Original paint with nasty runs
Hard to justify half the asking

Auto Transport Service
Back