• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 charger options?

That article fails to mention that one valid reason for the drop in sales for 1970 Chargers was the introduction of the all new Challenger.

Uh oh, you’re not thinking of “twinning” with the Bee, are ya Dave? What are you gonna do when you call one to dinner and they both show up?
:lol:

The only tail stripes I'm aware of on non-R/T cars were the "Bengal" Chargers sold in Cincinnati Ohio.

The only tail stripes I'm aware of on non-R/T cars were the "Bengal" Chargers sold in Cincinnati Ohio.
I thought there was a 500 stripe or was that only 69?
1670773345242.png

IIRC all 69 500's were also R/T's.

Don't think 70 500's got the stripe, although if I ever end up with a 70 Charger or Coronet 500, I've thought about applying the 69 "500" stripe because I LOVE tail stripes.

Aftermarket add on. Some OG Muscle Cars came with a hood mounted tachometer option. Most notably the GTO and Firebird. Also the AMC Machine, and Buick GSX.
Ive never seen a charger with a outside hood tach.

Ive never seen a charger with a outside hood tach.
For good reason!

Anyway, at your advanced age, would you even be able to see the bright needle much less read the numbers on a hood-mounted tach? :poke:

:rofl:

For good reason!

Anyway, at your advanced age, would you even be able to see the bright needle much less read the numbers on a hood-mounted tach? :poke:

:rofl:
Nope crap I cant see the dam speedometer
1698358056657.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back