• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Convertible Vent Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Many

Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
I need a complete set of vent windows for my 70 FM3 Satellite convertible project. I will be rechroming them so please no pitted disasters like I've been seeing on ebay.

My right vent assembly was missing when I got the car. The left one was mostly intact, but the power glass channel/pivot was destroyed by someone trying to get it out in a junkyard.

I have both of the front chromed parts in perfect re-chrome shape from a 69 Satellite 2 door ht. Minor pitting. The right door stainless piece has a couple dents. Not complete but if these parts help you out let me know. Vent rubbers are re-usable $40.00 plus the expensive ride these days.

100_0018.JPG 100_0019.JPG

I have both of the front chromed parts in perfect re-chrome shape from a 69 Satellite 2 door ht. Minor pitting. The right door stainless piece has a couple dents. Not complete but if these parts help you out let me know. Vent rubbers are re-usable $40.00 plus the expensive ride these days.

View attachment 1206670 View attachment 1206671
Those won’t work, nice though.

No, different angle

They say you should learn something new every day. Guess I can go back to bed now.

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...lys-for-a-1969-roadrunner-convertible.233414/

This link has some detail on using a 66-67 hardtop vent window frame for your car. I had good success with this approach.

You might also try Ron Johnson out your way on the East coast. I've not talked to him for a year or more but he'd purchased "a garage full" of convertible parts back then. If you don't know Ron, PM me and I can provide his number. Good guy.

Last edited:
I think I have a pair off a 68 vert actual vert parts I’ll check on condition. I’m in ct

What is the part number that you need?

66 67 b body 2dr are same angle and will work. Slight difference in mounting on channel inside door,easy mod.Windshield also interchangeable.

I need a complete set of vent windows for my 70 FM3 Satellite convertible project. I will be rechroming them so please no pitted disasters like I've been seeing on ebay.

My right vent assembly was missing when I got the car. The left one was mostly intact, but the power glass channel/pivot was destroyed by someone trying to get it out in a junkyard.

I have a LH vent window *** bought dr for my car didn’t realize it was a convertible dr ,this vent assy if off 70 Roadrunner chrome is a 8 it’s even boxed up I’m in Ct 06770

How much do you want for it? I'm up in Vermont 05478
I think the window track is different on convertibles to. Turns out I need the left side. In the attached picture the circled areas is for a hardtop. I think convertibles don't have the stop on the end and the nut is welded on instead of using a caged nut.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

200 plus. Shipping I’ll look for that other part today sorry totally forgot about this ,I must have it I had to swap everything over Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back