• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Coronet Pictures...deluxe,4dr,440,500,wagon,rag or R/T!

Says deluxe is painted body color mine is missing and I can’t find any pice of a deluxe tail panel it being a base car and production numbers low .

I found this pic and it appears to be no panel and it’s original.

IMG_0667.jpeg

Post 56 and 59, show the same as what your car has.

Love the RWL tires in the first pic.

I'd like to know the story behind that.

My beater if it ever gets out of the shop. I thought they could get to the disc swap quicker than I could. WRONG 20240401_140300.jpg

I restored this one for a guy.

View attachment 5516
Well never thought I'd see this car again.. this was my dad's car I grew up in. Also Jeff you did not restore this car. My father restored this car in a 2 car garage. Wish I knew where she was now go man to, burnt orange interior center console big 5" monster tach on dash. 383 magnum car. This car would lay rubber like crazy.. remember riding with him back from Menominee wi and a couple crotch rockets were playing behind us and we hung with them until 150 car was truly the definition of top end unlimited

Last edited:
Well was tagged on thread but was never notified. Original 4 spd 383 car now 440-6 pack

P1020488.JPG

P1020485.JPG

P1020624 (1).JPG

P1020782.JPG

P1020785.JPG

Took the console out and went with buddy seat,and love it.

P1020781.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back