• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 cuda $1800cnd great deal!!! (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rush8888

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I keep posting what i think are great deals and if i had the money id snag it!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!okFIlRjm)SiBSQg)VuDcw~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqF,!okFIlRjm)SiBSQg)VuDcw~~48_20.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,316
  • $(KGrHqNHJEQFIpZgkP9FBSQg)QQ)kg~~48_20 - Copy.JPG
    $(KGrHqNHJEQFIpZgkP9FBSQg)QQ)kg~~48_20 - Copy.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,331
  • $(KGrHqZHJCYFI7KzrFkYBSQg)(lh5g~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJCYFI7KzrFkYBSQg)(lh5g~~48_20.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,290
  • $T2eC16NHJIQFHH)3BrNBBSQg)ZOK)!~~48_20.JPG
    $T2eC16NHJIQFHH)3BrNBBSQg)ZOK)!~~48_20.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 3,167
  • $T2eC16VHJGIFFogWHgwYBSQg)SSNCw~~48_20.JPG
    $T2eC16VHJGIFFogWHgwYBSQg)SSNCw~~48_20.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,195
Where in the Great White North is this?

Maybe im wrong but the car is in Windsor Ont,If i am please correct me

What's 1800 Canadian? Probably like 67000 US dollars

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it is a really greay deal. Too great. Makes me wonder

x2,its only 20 minutes away from me,but at that price it should be gone,its on a classic car site called Kijji

got to be a scam of some sort ..I'll jump over the bridge and snag it if not

About 1750 US. That's a giant scam-o-rama by the way, people. Please use good judgement out there. :)

I remember a few years back when I saw a real nice, restored mopar on fleabay. Real cheap! Checked sellers other items and they had about twenty others listed. " send me $500.deposit and we ll make a deal off site." Right! They stole other sellers listings and rewrote them...

There was a white 318 72 car, really clean- on CL here for $11,000, and was gone that same day!

It showed up again three days later for $18,000, and was gone again in a day!

Im going to check it out just for curiosity and see if its a scam car,i,ll get back and let you,s know.The car is off the for sale site,so it must have been a scam car,or it was sold

I emailed so called owner this was the response, no one in there right mind would sell this car for that kind of money

Thank you for your interest in buying my vehicle. My 1970 Plymouth Barracuda has 94000 original kms, automatic transmission. It is in perfect condition, no need for additional repairs ,no scratches, dings, rust, special marks whatsoever. The interior looks great. It runs like new and all services are up to date. Also, I need to mention that it was never involved in any accidents, pets free.

The price is $1,800 (non-negotiable). Because of my divorce settlement, I own this vehicle and I don`t need it because I have another vehicle so I'm trying to sell it as soon as possible. I gave the vehicle to Google Wallet who will deliver it to the next owner. The transaction will be made through Google Wallet for our own safety because I'm out of town with my job for another 3 weeks and I can't take care of this. The best part about this is that you'll get 5 days for inspection for free with no further obligation or fees.

If you're interested in purchasing it just email me your full name, full address and phone # so that I can initiate the deal through Google Wallet and they will contact you to explain the procedure.

Its not a high dollar car at all but for that price should go quickly. Google wallet?

Yes i have looked into this and its a scam. sorry everyone :(

Yup, had the same kind of scenario on a car I was interested in a couple months ago.

scam scam scam scam

scam scam scam scam

scaaaaaaaaaam

I emailed so called owner this was the response, no one in there right mind would sell this car for that kind of money

Thank you for your interest in buying my vehicle. My 1970 Plymouth Barracuda has 94000 original kms, automatic transmission. It is in perfect condition, no need for additional repairs ,no scratches, dings, rust, special marks whatsoever. The interior looks great. It runs like new and all services are up to date. Also, I need to mention that it was never involved in any accidents, pets free.

The price is $1,800 (non-negotiable). Because of my divorce settlement, I own this vehicle and I don`t need it because I have another vehicle so I'm trying to sell it as soon as possible. I gave the vehicle to Google Wallet who will deliver it to the next owner. The transaction will be made through Google Wallet for our own safety because I'm out of town with my job for another 3 weeks and I can't take care of this. The best part about this is that you'll get 5 days for inspection for free with no further obligation or fees.

If you're interested in purchasing it just email me your full name, full address and phone # so that I can initiate the deal through Google Wallet and they will contact you to explain the procedure.

That reply just REEKS of scam

seems legit to me, think i'll buy it :thinker::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Normally,if i see a scam car on Kijiji ,i will report it and they will remove it,but this one had me stumped.There are some honest people that have no clue what its worth.I thought maybe this was one of them.I sure dont like to see people getting ripped off.Im sure i had 50 cars removed over the years.

Out of curiosity, open that e-mail response up in advanced view and pull the senders IP address from it. You can then run there IP address in a search engine and find out where the e-mail was transmitted from. I'm willing to bet money that the transmission origin and vehicle location/ out of town work location don't match. You can also do a google street view of the location to see if the general area matches the background in the photos.

Side note. Google wallet does not deliver vehicles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back