• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 cuda $1800cnd great deal!!! (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it seems too good to be true..........it usually is. The "seller's" response was written in a very similar fashion to other car scams I have seen over the years, similar language and buyer "safety" concerns!.

Saw a Superbird on Ebay the other day, said it was in Florida, close to me...but the pics of the car had mountains in the background...the description said asking price was 19k....I wouldnt sell my clone for that! It was off of ebay the same day.

Ive ben tracking this guys cars for sale .he has listed a 68 Barracuda that looks pretty nice with the same add from the same area Sparta for $1200.00.He starts the add with the same story,this isnt my car but.Has to be a scam.

seen a srt8 with a add just like that..they wanted 4000 for a srt8..prob 30k car..

It is kind of strange that this guy always posts these "good deals" !

You guys are out of your mind! These are ads that ive seen on kijiji in ontario and thought they wer great deals. I was sharing because i wanted someone on here to get a great deal. I was just trying to help out my "mopar family" and nothing more. As for Mrkinger and your "been tracking him" remarks. If you read all of this you would know that ive personally looked into this car and yes in fact it was a scam. I apologized. Dont shoot your mouth off until you really know the story. Ive seen so many great deals in ontario recently and just thought i would share. I had no idea the cuda was a scam.

well rush 8888,im glad the language you used on here was much better than the pm you sent me.
THANKS

Does anybody else notice the "great deal" of a 68 that he put up on here, I was impartial when I opened this, however the further along I got the more strange it got. Of course the price was really fishy

There are no deals out there like there used to be since all of these car flipping shows and the auctions on TV everybody thinks their 1962 4 door 6 banger rust bucket is worth thousands. Those shows as entertaining as they are, have ruined our hobby, they have misinformed the general [non car] public as to values and driven parts prices up. Unless the person who owns one of these classics lives in seclusion with no family members, TV, internet, phone or newspaper there are no deals like that anymore [and if they did exist how would ever find out about it]!

Yes I don;t think tv shows have helped the hobby.I saw a 74 olds omega on kijiji for $14000 to be restored there was no pictures so who knows what shape it is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back