• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Dodge Charger R/T or 500 high back bucket seats and center armrest/buddy seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver.

Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
Wanted: 1970 Dodge Charger R/T or 500 high back bucket seats and rear seat with cloth center panels and front center armrest/buddy seat. Good and useable as is or better condition preferred. Must include seat tracks/mounting brackets and back panels. See photo (not mine) for reference.

Thanks.

1970ChargerRT_seats02.jpg

Last edited:
I have bucket seats and tracks need redone

Bump. 1970 Charger R/T or 500 seats only, and buddy seat/armrest. Thanks.

I have the back and front seats. The rear seats are in good condition except for a small tear. The front seats needs to be redone. I have the tracks.

1970chargerrt_seats02-jpg.jpg

If you’re still looking in a couple weeks I can provide you some more details and pictures. I am not on location at this time.
I have front and back seats. The back seats are in good shape with one small poke. the fronts need to be redone. They were the salt and pepper clothe just like the pictures you posted.
Private message me at your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back