• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge Coronet R/T convertible REAL DEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said not 10K...but for most of us, shipping the car adds cost, and the panels you have for car really not good enough on a car like that. Really needs the good amd stuff. Im a player at 10k if you get to that point. I watched on ebay and I think its a decently fair gauge of what the interest vs value is. Let me know if 10k will buy it down the road

Shameful, I'll put you on the list, but you'd be the 7th person to offer me 10k. I am reasonable and negotiable, but 10k is not going to buy this car. If someone can't afford another grand to ship it, they won't be able to afford the 40-50k it's going to take to do this car right either.

For the record, I paid $1400 to have it shipped to me, so I know what you're talking about; I've paid enough in shipping over the years to buy my own Freightliner.

Make me a real offer one notch higher and you'll own the car. A non-op Denver-Sacto is about $700. Cheers.

This is not my car but I cant believe that nobody has jumped on this car yet. Wish I had the funds.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this car is still for sale. A real and largely complete 1970 R/T convertible, one of just 203 made.

There can't be many left... it isn't 1986 anymore. And at no point in history (except maybe 1971) have there been so many quality restoration parts available to do this car right.

I have lowered my asking price to 12,500 - which represents a loss - and I'm still open to realistic offers and partial trades.

Let's get this car into the hands of someone who can do the car, and do it right. It is a big job, but the new owner will not be upside-down when the car is done!

Thank you!

I keep hoping to open this thread and see it's sold to a member. good luck I hope you sell it soon buddy

Folks, I'm caving: I'm doing exactly what I said I would not do.

This car is now being offered at $10,000. At that price it does not include the engine (non-running and incorrect anyway), radiator, or spare fender. A big-block 727 core will go with the car, as well as a tic toc tach which needs rebuilt, and all of the other extras shown in the 177 pictures.

I need to sell the car. If you are one of the seven people who offered $10k, now is the time to try me back.

Thank you.

bump have you sent all of them PMs? That will send them an email if they haven't disabled that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back