• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee R/T parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat hood SOLD!!!

Getting closer to Chryslers at Carlisle.... I will be getting cars disassembled soon so offering free deliver to Carlisle in July if prepaid....

Thanks, the two dr has real nice tinted glass all around....

Tail panel, the part that holds the tail lights. Sorry if I am calling it the incorrect name.

have any clean doors?

Update!

Trunk lid SOLD!! Still have another Rust Free lid!

I have many very nice parts almost two complete cars....

2dr Front and rear window stainless Very Nice! $100 ea
Complete Bench seat belts blue and green sets
Front bench seat with tracks $350
Rear bumper $200

Need a front valance and trunk with cut outs

Do you still have the green bench seatbelts?

Hi Steve. I'm searching for wheelhouse mouldings for my bee
Do you have some ?
Greetings from Germany
Ralf

Steve, would one of those cars have the dual horns ? I'm looking for a good working pair for my 70 Bee. Let me know , thanks.

update....

Green seatbelt set *****SOLD*****
All door jamb switches **** SOLD*****

Thanks Prostk!!

All PM's answered!!

Do you have a right rear frame rail? I'm looking for the section from the bumper to just in front of the spring shackle.

Thanks Steve, got the belts just what I needed.

Chris

Steve do you have a fenderr for the drivers side that could be parted out?

Steve I am not sure what is left of the two door... I actually need the metal (if not rusted through like mine) on the drivers side rear window. It is actual the metal the glass sits on from the roof to the trunk and about 5 inches wide. Let me know and if needed I can send you a pic of mine so you can see what I am talking about. Also are either of the radios stil available and do they still work?

John

Hey guys, sorry I am in FL at the moment...I will send PM's on all parts when I get home Friday....

Thanks

Hi guys,

Getting close to Carlisle... Free delivery on any parts that are payed for!

Email with your needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back