• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge Super Bee V code Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Caterpillars and @moparchris ...should we suspend this thread for now, and give you guys a chance to work something out?

Just a thought, as the conversation will only grow from here. :thumbsup:
Certainly is a freaky thing that this should happen.

@Caterpillars and @moparchris ...should we suspend this thread for now, and give you guys a chance to work something out?

Just a thought, as the conversation will only grow from here. :thumbsup:
Certainly is a freaky thing that this should happen.

Of course not, let it grow. Maybe someone with a 68/69 18 spline 4 speed will read this and help us out. I'm still wondering if the tranny in there is an 18. Guess I need to crawl under the car and find out.

You’d have to pull it bud. Cant tell by looking at it.

He should be able to look up through the dust cover access and peek through the pressure plate gaps and tell.... unless it has a Lakewood scatter shield on it.

Regarding your trans, looks like a 1970 Hamtramck car from the number - as near as I could make out anyway. I checked the sequence number in the Super Bee Registry and it wasn't there. I would contact Barry Washington at the Hamtramck Registry and see if he can help. Nice guy, and a huge resource for the hobby. At least then you would know what it originally came out of.

Thank you all for checking my car out. MoparChris and I have worked thing out and I'm going to put the original trans back in the Bee. Also came across a Dana 60 I'll be putting in at the same time. Should end up with the car matching the fender tag except for the 72 warranty motor. Maybe it will be back on here someday. Thanks again. Will mark it sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back