• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DP78

Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I had this listed on ebay and what a mistake, should of just listed it here to begin with. Up for your viewing pleasure is a 1970 Dodge super bee 383 4 speed post car. As far as numbers matching, the motor,transmission, door decal, trunk lip, and radiator support all have the matching partial vin. The car runs, drives and is registered in GA. Car has a title, but is still in previous owners name from FL. GA does not require a title on cars older than 1985 and I wanted to get the car on the road and avoid tax fees at the time. I am a resident of PA and still need to register and apply for title in my home state. I just got out of the military and it was cheaper than trying to get a title in GA then going back to PA. I was going to keep the car, but realize having another b body already that I cannot haul three cars around with me. With that being said I am listing this so if anyone around the area ( Savannah, GA) is interested they can come look at the car. In a few weeks I will be taking the car back up to western PA (Edinboro) and applying for tag and title. The car needs some body work and I noticed patches on the trunk extensions where the bumper mounts to. Overall its a good running driving car and everything works as it should. Interior is in good shape and glass is all good. All lights, gauges, switches, and wipers work. Interior of car is in good shape and I do not have any info when motor or transmission was rebuilt. I would like to get 27,000 OBO, I am a reasonable person and I am willing to deal just think the car is worth more than what some people want to offer. PM me for any more details or concerns/corrections you may have. Below is photos and the fender tag decoded to the best of my knowledge, along with recent things I have done to it.
10124 135783
087 056 674

EV2 N96
EV2 H2X9 TX9 929 022418
E63 D21 WM 21 N0A 136XXX

WM21:
Dodge Coronet,Charger
Medium, Super Bee
2 Door Coupe

N0A: 383 330HP OR 335HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL
Lynch Road, MI, USA

136XXX: Sequence number

E63: 383 cid 4 barrel V8 H.P. 335hp
D21: 4 Speed Manual Transmission
EV2: Hemi Orange Exterior Color
H2X9: Trim - High, Vinyl Bench Seat, Black
TX9: Black Int. Door Frames
929: Build Date: September 29
022418: Order number

EV2: Hemi Orange Top Color
N96: Fresh Air Hood

087: 383 4-BBL, manual trans, heater,335hp, Orange
056: 3.23 s/g, 8 3/4, 11" front & rear drums
674: 833 4-speed manual, 383-4BBL engine, (23spline)

10124: Unknown
135783: Unknown
Vehicle Description:
-Lynch Road built, all matching numbers Super Bee with the core support,motor, trans and trunk each displaying the last six of VIN
-2D Coupe so it has the post behind the door with pop out windows
-Power steering
-Manual drum brakes
-22" radiator with shroud
-14 x 5 1/2 rally wheels to include the spare
-3.23 gears changed to 3.91 gears (see photo of carrier)
-Original air cleaner lid and base
-True Mileage Unknown

Below is the list of items that I have recently repaired or replaced:
DP4B period correct aluminum intake
Holley 670 street avenger carb with electric choke
Thermostat 180 high flow
Temperature sending unit
Original Radiator record (22")
Upper radiator hose
Alt & Steering belts
Points & Distributor
Coil
Spark Plugs
Fuel Pump
Fuel filter
Air filter
Fan Shroud
Idler Arm
Tic Toc Tach
Dimmer switch
Shifter boot
4 new tires Cooper Cobra GT 225 70R14
Trunk Mat
Jack Assembly
Spare Rally wheel
Gas Cap
DSC00664.jpgDSC00661.jpgDSC00666.jpgrear.jpg4 vins.jpgTrunk vin and patches.jpgAir grabber.jpgPosts.jpgInterior.jpgDr Door Jamb and core.jpgBack window and bumber.jpgunderside.jpgrear shackles.jpg

Really want to try and sell outright at the moment.

Update: PA title in the mail and car is now in north west PA. I would like to sell car soon, so make me an honest offer.

Have PA title in hand, 24,000 obo.

Car is still for sale, open to reasonable offers.

Update: Purchased my dream car so the Bee must be sold. I am open to all reasonable offers looking for 22,000. The car runs strong and anyone interested should come look at it in person. The car is located in north west PA just 15 min. south of Erie,PA.

Car is still on the road and can be driven, just have get it out. Someone could have a nice car with a little bit of body work. Pm me for any info, photos or questions regarding the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back