1970 Dodge Superbee Front Bumper fillers

Classic Industries

1. Ramcharger413

Ramcharger413 Active Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I have sent one Email to Tech and two Emails to CS in regards to the fillers being short and not fitting, all I get is crickets for over a week. I ordered the parts back in 2017 and had them on the shelf with other (Mostly CI) parts, I finally got the car back from Body/paint and started assembling the car and when I got to the front end I unwrapped the fillers (MB280965) and they were shorter than the originals and will not fit.

If the Fillers had an issue and the issue was resolved and if the new fillers are to specs. I would not expect these to be warranted after 2 years but need a set that fits.
    Thanks.
    Jim

2. davek

davek FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    could you post a pic please.

3. 1 Wild R/T

1 Wild R/T Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As much business as you've given to Classic Industries for them to not handle a part that's simply made wrong doesn't say much about customer service... Yes it's been over two years but in this hobby it's common to have new parts sit waiting their turn, you buy parts when the parts are available cause sometimes stuff goes away.... If you'd bought one item I could see them not doing the right thing but you've been a loyal customer, they should step up....

@ClassicIndustries1 @ClassicIndustries3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Ramcharger413

Ramcharger413 Active Member

Local Time:
      They're approximately 1/2'' too short when compared to the original.

xfiller.jpg xfiller2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
      • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.