• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge Superbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

66dart

Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Super bee Post, 383, 4 speed, Black on Black with a white C stripe, Has a Rebuilt Front End and Rear with 3.55 and a SG. Comes with Most everything Except Heater Box. I have 3k worth of AMD sheet metal to go with the Car. Pm me for more Pictures. $13.5K, Would also do a partial trade for a 68 or 69 Coronet/Super Bee/RT.

28618913_10216268477324126_4603244651684914300_o.jpg

What options?

What metal needs replaced?

Floor, trunk, quarters, you know standard mopar..

Last edited:
1970 Dodge Super bee Post, 383, 4 speed, Black on Black with a white C stripe, Has a Rebuilt Front End and Rear with 3.55 and a SG. Comes with Most everything Except Heater Box. I have 3k worth of AMD sheet metal to go with the Car. Pm me for more Pictures. $13.5K, Would also do a partial trade for a 68 or 69 Coronet/Super Bee/RT.

View attachment 590021
More pics, more interest.

View attachment 590021
Is it originally Black with the white stripe? Picture of fender tag, Build sheet? How status on title?

No tag, or build sheet, clean title, i know you will ask how do i know its black car, when the windshield gasket came out its black under it. I have done alot of research, and i believe i could make a tag that would be dam near perfect. Let me know if your interested.

No tag, or build sheet, clean title, i know you will ask how do i know its black car, when the windshield gasket came out its black under it. I have done alot of research, and i believe i could make a tag that would be dam near perfect. Let me know if your interested.
I'm going to pass! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back