• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***** 1970 GTX 440 Six pack(not a clone)*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzuran

Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the real deal that was a true Muscle Car today and in 1970's

Motor has been rebuilt
Hemi 4 speed
410 dana
Presently 354's pistle grip.
New interior,
B5 blue inside and out.
One of 350 with 4 speed, 6 pac
Have build sheet.
Looking For A New Home
$54,000 Call me lets Talk
Linda (916)684-5881

1970GTX011-1.gif

1970GTX012.gif

1970GTX009.gif

1970GTX001.gif

1970GTX010.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys had better start reading the sticky, or I'm gonna start handing out vacations along with the edits

Last edited by a moderator:
edit

no more warnings. I've already locked a thread cause people want to make editorial comments.

Not trying to be a hard ***, but next one will get a vacation

Hey Linda. I know someone that might be interested in the GTX. How much of the car is numbers matching? Do you have the fender tag? If so, would you be willing to give the codes on the tag? Any way I can get a better picture of the engine bay? Thanks

Justin
"CornDog

Does that beautiful 70 Blue GTX have its original engine,trans and is it a real N96 car?

nice car

yes this is a true V-Code, N96, 4 speed car
and this is my car !!!
The car is in germany
i am buy the car from sacramento with Ben FBBO member gtxexperience

you can see it here in germany

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=11383

sorry for my bad english

That is one sweet ride my friend!, and I would love to come to Germany to see it and hang with you guys. We need to have events like the BBQ you posted the link to here in Detroit.

Wow, super nice car! Sure can't build 'em for what you are asking for it, now, if I only had 50K!!!!!

I would like to Thank all Responding to this BEAUTY true V-Code, N96, 4 speed car ***** 1970 GTX 440 Six pack(not a clone)*****
She WENT FAST to GERMANY from Elk Grove California. Buyer Flew to view and Pickup, Yes a HAPPY buyer 5 star Rating to him and GERMANY Mopar owners and CAR CLUBS. YES she SOLD. Any Request for other Mopar Vehicles or Classics Cars Email me or call me (916)230-5626 or [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back