• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 gtx hood striker and rust free fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
I have a seventy satellite with A g t x air grabber hood put I need a the hood striker I also need a pair of rust free fenders

Question I am doing the same (adding a RR Fresh Air Hood (from AMD) to my 70 Sort sat. Is the hood striker different on the Sat vs the RR making them not compatible or do you just need one because yours is gone or yrash?

Question I am doing the same (adding a RR Fresh Air Hood (from AMD) to my 70 Sort sat. Is the hood striker different on the Sat vs the RR making them not compatible or do you just need one because yours is gone or yrash?
striker is identical

I have a hood a couple hood strikers. $20 shipped to you. PM me if interested. Joe

Are you willing to buy rust patched fenders? I have a set that need some work but have potential. I just haven't put the time into patching them because I have put time into other project cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back