• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 GTX or RR 4 speed Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantonebad70

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
The wife gave me the green light!
LOL
Please dont ask how much am i willing to spend just tell me what your asking.
Thanks Johnny

I don't blame you, they are bad assed! Mine is not for sale, I'm just giving you encouragement. I paid $42k for mine, real V code, 4 speed 3.54 Dana, but 71 440 block 6 bbl.
20161211_161249.jpg

Wow Nice car air grabber? lemon twist is my color although that looks a little bit darker were there two yellows in 70?

QUOTE="biomedtechguy, post: 910568518, member: 16322"]I don't blame you, they are bad assed! Mine is not for sale, I'm just giving you encouragement. I paid $42k for mine, real V code, 4 speed 3.54 Dana, but 71 440 block 6 bbl. View attachment 380707[/QUOTE]

Lemon Twist in the shade. Not N96 on the fender tag, but I am collecting the parts for one, I just got most of what I need off a 70 Roadrunner that is too far gone for God to restore. The N96 IMO, is THE MOST bad *** intimidating fresh air system of ALL muscle cars, and the shaker is second in my book.
Here are a couple of more pix:
20161022_133059.jpg
2016-10-08 12.24.56.jpg

Over this past winter, I installed new wiring harnesses; under dash, forward light & rear light harnesses. New complete grill and trim. New park lights. New backup lights. Trunk mat. New windshield & molding. I also filled the cooling system with Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant. ($45 a gallon) If you've never heard of it, google it. I've got a new wiper motor on order and will have that install soon.

The engine is a 13:1 528 (stroked 440). Ported Victor heads by Hughes Engines. .608 lift 263/270 @ .050" duration hydraulic roller. Aluminum roller rockers. Dyno'ed at 675 hp & 690 lbs/ft torque at the crank. 553 hp /545 torque at the wheels. Has under 800 street miles on it, and it runs on e-85.

727 Torqueflite w/new Coan torque converter.

8 ¾ with 3:23 posi. Center section is a -489 unit that was freshened up with a new posi. unit crush sleeve, seal and large 1350 yoke. Drive shaft is also new.

New three inch TTI exhaust with x pipe & ceramic coated 2 inch primary headers.

New fuel system: Tank, ½" stainless steal fuel line, Aeromotive fuel pump/filters, QuickFuel E-85 850 double pumper.

New Wizard Aluminum radiator w/twin electric fans mounted to custom aluminum shroud.

New interior (Seats, carpet, headliner, seat belts, door panels, door handles, steering column, B&M Magnum Grip Pro Stick Shifter).

New RMS Alter-K-tion front end w/Wilwood Disc brakes, master cylinder and hydro-boost.

Some very miner rust repair and paint two years ago.

New slots and tires. 235/70r15 front, 275/60r15 rear BFG T/A radials.

New rear lowering springs and double adjustable aluminum shocks.

All in all, I've got way over 50k w/receipts into this car.

1970 GTX Numbers Matching 440 4 Speed Super Track Pack Car

Feel free to search under my name. I have limited posts here but they are mostly on the car.

Fresh out of paint and body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back