• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1970 Mopar bucket seat feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

It’s all fun til the rabbit gets the gun.
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
I have a good set of sliders. Just need the pieces between the slider and the floor. Need both sides but will take what I can get. It’s for a ‘70 b body.

Nope. The angled bracket that attaches the seat tracks to the floor. thanks
These pieces?
Seat Brackets | AMD 407-1466-S (autometaldirect.com)
407-1466-S_800.jpg

Hmmm....you are in a pickle. Those are made as a complete assembly. Slider and lower bracket. You will have to find someone that is parting out a set of tracks. Hopefully, you have the correct slider assemblies. There are ball bearings required as well. Good luck with your search.

Hmmm....you are in a pickle. Those are made as a complete assembly. Slider and lower bracket. You will have to find someone that is parting out a set of tracks. Hopefully, you have the correct slider assemblies. There are ball bearings required as well. Good luck with your search.
Thanks for the education!!

The bottom piece under the track with the studs. View attachment 1054096

That is why it was so difficult to see what you were looking for. That is a whole assembly and they do not sell just those pieces. Those pieces typically rot out and you will need to buy whole assemblies as I doubt someone would part a good set out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back