• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsmopars

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am posting this car for a good friend of mine. He has decided to sell a couple of his cars and I told him I would try to help him out.
If you are interested in it please PM me here and I can give you his contact information so that you can get a better description.
I only have limited information about the car.
1970 Plymouth GTX 440 automatic with A/C and power steering. The car is orange, black stripe, black bucket seat, console automatic, and also rear spolier.
Car does have fender tag, no build sheet. Not sure if it is matching number or not but does have a 70 440 HP block.
Car was bought in California and is now located in Inman, South Carolina. $26,500 firm.
If interested as I say please PM me for contact info and I have several pictures that I can email of the car. Thanks, Matt

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 2,517
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 2,526
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 2,476
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,522
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 2,494
Looks nice.
Can you post a picture of the fender tag?

Carsten

Beautiful car - good luck with he sale.

Wow, I'm only 10 miles away from Inman and I don't ever recall seeing that car at any events around town. Very nice. Wish I would have know about that car before I bought mine. That would be sitting in my shop. Great looking car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back