• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Road Runner 38k mile Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in greece near the mall...I was thinking about selling mine also.
Interesting! Love the color. Greece isn't to far. I live in Penfield but I just opened a Classic car warehouse and showroom in Hamlin NY

Last edited:
Correct center caps, wrong color
If you had them off the car and know they are wrong (1971) then why didn't you correct them?? People are sheep when they hear buzz words like survivor and will believe they are correct.

I would love to come out to hamlin and see the cars..My brother lives out there.Also I know the owner of barry dodge he's in the family! Let me know the address and your times you are open....

I would love to come out to hamlin and see the cars..My brother lives out there.Also I know the owner of barry dodge he's in the family! Let me know the address and your times you are open....
Still setting up a bit and decorating but I'm here today and at some point tomorrow. As well as through out the week when not at my
Restoration shop. It's located at 400 Clarkson Hamlin townline road. In the Marks Pizzeria plaza.

That's just before 18 if your driving north on 19 right...If not i will call my brother for directions..I hope to get out there soon...Got room for another car?

also if you want to see more of the car..Go under garages on this site and on the second page under the title "orange is the new black ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back