• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

paytonpl3

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking to trade my non matching #'s 70 RR for a nice 68 or 69 Dart or 70 to 73 a body that is complete. I have build sheet and fender tag for the RR. I have most of everything to put this car back together. I am missing complete exhaust, clutch and pressure plate, and windshield. This car needs the floor pan fixed, it was modified for a Richmond 5 speed. I have a brand new amd floor pan to go with the car. This car is a 383, 4 speed, air grabber, dana 60 with tach.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,466
Is it a functional air grabber car? I have a gorgeous 69 dart swinger, prostreet car i might be interested in trade. If youre interested, pm me

You did't REALLY want to sell to me, did you?

Don't wait on me. Get what you want.

I have an original 68 Dart GTS 383 4 SPEED Dark green with white interior. All new and complete. Needs asdembly. All restoration work completed.

I'm looking for a Daytona or Superbird clone, 69 Charger, 70 Roadrunner, or a project in progress. I have a 500" HEMI that needs a good home.

Yes, I thought I would offer it in trade on the
70 Roadrunner...

I don't want to hijack this thread, just wondering if it's too late to work a trade.
I am planning to ask $35k when assembly is completed.

I aint looking for a trade. There must be a mistake.

Peyton pls is looking for a trade.
This is HIS thread. Send me a private message and I will respond. Lets take this off this thread

Dart

Pm me your dart details. If it's for sale.

Thanks

Is it a functional air grabber car? I have a gorgeous 69 dart swinger, prostreet car i might be interested in trade. If youre interested, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back