• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE CONVERTIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRR

Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Found another car I want, but only have one garage so need to sell this one. Turn key ride, ready to enjoy for the summer. 318 automatic, B5 Blue, white buckets, white top. I've owned it for a few years and have done the following:

Front disc conversion using SSBC kit, so still retains the original drum spindles.
Rear brakes totally rebuilt, new drums, shoes and hardware. Car stops great !!!
New Cooper Cobra tires on Wheel Vintiques Ralleye Wheels ; fronts 235/60-15 on 15x7 rims,
rears 255/60-15 on 15x8 rims.
Swapped bench seat for white buckets.
New convertible boot (not installed yet).
Humphugger white console with cup holders.
New sill plates.
Replaced front grill and missing C eyebrow trim.
Many other small fixes that are normal for a 50 year old car.

History of the car: The previous owner did a nice restoration. He removed the body trim, welded the holes and painted it B5 blue. He also installed RR tail lights, but he left the
Satellite flat hood. It is a sharp looking car with the smooth lines of a RR but still a Satellite.
He replaced the engine and transmission with a rebuilt 318 and 904. He kept the original engine and transmission and is storing it for me in his warehouse. They are included in the sale if someone wants to restore it to numbers matching ( have the fender tag too). Also included in the sale are the original 14" rims, tires and dog dish hub caps. I also have a buddy seat, brackets and new white cover that is included in the sale too. Windows need some adjusting but fully operate, open and close The convertible top has no rips or tears, rear glass window and fully operates, open and closes.

It is a super nice summer cruiser that is turn key. Get in and drive !!!! Asking $30K or best reasonable offer. Car is located in Northern New Jersey near NYC. PM me on the forum for more info and more pics.
IMG_4597.JPG
s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-4.jpg
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-6.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg
s-l1600-12.jpg
IMG_6679.JPG
IMG_6681.JPG

Fender tag pic.
Conv fender tag.png

Reduced, asking $28k or BO. Other car is on the way.

Reduced to $27k. Here's a couple of pics with the new boot cover on.

IMG-7801.JPG
IMG-7802.JPG

Interested in your car. Is it still available. Please call 413-441-0182

Motivated to sell. Other car is here and I need the room. Reduced to $26k. Open to reasonable offers without the extra motor/trans, wheels/tires and buddy seat.

SALE PENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back