• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1970 Plymouth satellite shell for sale, clear title, fender tag, no build sheet, was a bench seat, ac ,column shift, 318 car, 26 inch radiator support.. this was going to be a Superbird. This car can be cloned into a RR/GTX/ or even a superbird, if you choose. I have a lot of interior and exterior parts to rebuild this car, full replacement AMD rear 1/4 panels, full trunk pan with side extentions, AMD, interior left and right full floor pans, AMD, 2 rear deck lids, extra taillight panel, new front tinted windshield ,gasket and clips, complete suspension, front end, used original parts. Doors are in primer and stored inside, 70 coronet hood, 70 satellite flat hood, plus to many other parts to list.
FOR THE SHELL OF THE CAR AND NOT INCLUDING ALL THE ADDITIONAL PARTS , THE ASKING PRICE IS $1,500.00, the car is currently sitting on a custom made dolly which comes with the car..LOCATED IN PHILDELPHIA
I am open to all reasonable offers and if anyone is interested in either building a rr/gtx/superbird I can assist you with that project. I apologize if I left any thing out, frame rails are rock solid and rust free including trans cross member, I have additional pictures, PM me with an email address, I can forward additional pics and answer any questions, Thank you for letting me post this .

Attachments

• 179.jpg
    179.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,604
  • 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,456
  • 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 2,351
Status
Not open for further replies.