• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar 394

Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite 2 door Hardtop RP23G0G. 318 motor with a 3 speed manual transmission on the column. This is 1 of 103 built with this combination in 1970. 4 wheel manual drum brakes with manual steering. B5 blue metallic paint with black bucket seat interior. Full documentation. Clear title in my name, fender tag, build sheet, door vin tag, dash vin, all body numbers match.
Interior: New package tray, glove box, dash woodgrain, stereo, speakers, newer carpet, nice bucket seats, all the guages,lights and washer/wipers work.
Exterior: New B5 blue metallic paint, nice body lines. Has a fiberglass Roadrunner hood and also comes with the original flat hood, Crager SS rims with newer BF Goodrich TA tires, new trunk pan, good glass, has all the trim including the hard to find correct rocker moldings. This is an original undercoat car that is still in place. NO RUST. New door and trunk seals,
Powertrain: 318 NOM with a 3 speed manual transmission, was told the motor and clutch have 10,000 miles on them, runs great, newer dual exhaust, new brakes and master cylinder, new battery, 8 3/4 rearend. Price is $12,500 call Todd at 260-413-7858

100_1918.jpg

100_1905.jpg

100_1903.jpg

100_1900.jpg

Beautiful car...good luck with the sale!

Jason

Good grief.....................here I am in the middle of another investment, and THIS comes along.......... :frustrated::sFun_doh2::cry:

Yeah thats been a while. People keep bringing up old ads. Kinda looks like he only joined to sale the car.

Sorry, I should have marked this as sold. I visit this site alot but normally don't sign in. I was suprised how long it took to sell because it was very nice. I guess that is a sign of the economy. I had a guy from the East coast send an inspector to look at the car, man that was brutal. The guy acted like he was inspecting a new $100,000 car and not a 40 year old car with the price I was asking. I would have kept it but the wife couldn't get the hang of the 3 on the tree. Everything worked out, the car went to a nice guy from Michigan and I used the money and picked up a 1970 GTX that my wife can drive. Thanks, Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back