• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 rallye dash AC center lower pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero4luck

Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking to find a 1970 center lower pad for a rallye dash AC car. Seems the non ac center is being reproduced but the ac ones
Screenshot_20210704-064440_Chrome.jpg
are not.

If you call Classic Auto Air they make a nice reproduction. All that needs to be done is paint the silver on the vents and no one would be able to tell at first glance. It does have oval shaped connections on the back because they use flexible duct work to go to it from there under dash unit. I looked for over a year and couldn’t fined on in good shape because it’s one year only. And for a Rallye dash. I have a very nice Non Rallye dash one if some needed that

Thank you, they sell the actually plastic pad or just the vent? I ordered a kit from the just 10 days ago for my RR clone project. While rewiring and installing the air kit I was going to convert my standard dash over to rallye and do the Dakota digital cluster.

Thank you, they sell the actually plastic pad or just the vent? I ordered a kit from the just 10 days ago for my RR clone project. While rewiring and installing the air kit I was going to convert my standard dash over to rallye and do the Dakota digital cluster.
I got both pieces from them two weeks ago. I ordered just the under dash unit and the water control valve because I’m doing a superbird clone with a 6.4 engine and didn’t want or need anything under the hood

Find one ? PM me, I have a nice black complete setup.

Last edited:
Found a reproduction from classic auto air. Im still looking for some 70 only rallye dash parts outside of this however.

70 ashtray and assembly
70 glovebox hinges latch and frame.

Check with Tony’s Mopar Parts I think he has reproduction part for what you are looking for

Thanks. I'm going to get with Tony on the parts when he gets back from Carlisle, but from what I'm seeing no one reproduces the glovebox shell, hinges latches or the astry assembly which are one year parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back