• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Rallye Dash AM (R11) radio bezel

19bee70

Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Yes, plain AM radio bezel. If you have both...the black panel and the wood grain bezel, that would be great. If there is other info to clarify, just ask.

I reviewed all the ads from Jan1 this year and forward. I didn't see anything but this would be the part but I don't know about a 3+yr old posting. All the seller can say is yes or no!

I reviewed all the ads from Jan1 this year and forward. I didn't see anything but this would be the part but I don't know about a 3+yr old posting. All the seller can say is yes or no!
Ive contacted adds closed over 2 years and got lucky. He is a main seller on our site.

Are the radio bezels different between ralley and standard dashes? If so, I have a nice black one.
Yes they are and wood grain is 2 pieces

And rally has chrome strip molded on across top on blk

Are the radio bezels different between ralley and standard dashes? If so, I have a nice black one.
Yep, the black bezel was standard for most dashes I guess but once you went Rallye dash, there was a thin metal skin with woodgrain looking coating on it. Either way, if the black piece you have is from a Rallye dash, I can use it too!

Yep, the black bezel was standard for most dashes I guess but once you went Rallye dash, there was a thin metal skin with woodgrain looking coating on it. Either way, if the black piece you have is from a Rallye dash, I can use it too!
Unfortunately mine is from a standard dash. Black, pebble grain kind of finish. Nice shape, though.

1714317042405.jpeg
1714317133400.jpeg
2 pieces,metal wood grain overlay

Auto Transport Service
Back