• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Road Runner/GTX hood turn signal housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a 70 Road Runner/GTX hood turn signal housing
Do a search for 1970 road runner hood insert. They're sold from time to time on here, and often on ebay. AMD used to offer them new but I think they're discontinued.

You want the hood insert with the turn signal holes ?

I would prefer original, but at this point I can't find the housing anywhere so I'll take whatever. I checked the link you sent and only saw the lights but not the housing
The price is steep. I bought 2 NOS turn signal housing for my 66 one for $75 the other $135, I feel the pain in your wallet.

Rstockbridge pm sent to you ??? response?

FWIW I converted one for no turn signals into one that worked with them. I used a dremel to cut out and clean up the holes, and tapped the bosses for screws to hold it all together. Look at one and you'll see how I did it. I bought repop turn signals (2003-or so) and it all looked factory.

Rstockbridge pm sent to you ??? response?
Sorry, I forgot to respond to your message. Thanks for sending over the pictures. If you don’t mind, I’m going to take a little time to look for a housing that doesn’t have the extra holes drilled in it.

Yes sir, I was able to buy it. Thanks for the tip!
That's great! I'm glad you picked it up. I've been watching it for some time.

I had been looking for a while and got one this week. I sent it to the body shop yesterday for paint. I've always wanted turn signals, will be very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back